The HMF Academy will be held at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. TOPIC of the course: Recording and Building a Diverse Artistic Future.
Student participation levels include: Recording Artist Participant, College Participant, or High School Participant. Learn, perform, and record along side full-time artists and a legendary teacher.
- Matthew Coley, artistic director
- Gordon Stout, guest artist
- The Heartland Marimba Quartet - Matthew Coley | Abby Fisher | Michael J. Jones | Joe Millea | Andrew Veit
- Brian Baldauff, host
- Sean Kleve, Clocks in Motion Percussion
- Chad Jacobsen, recording engineer
- The Heartland Marimba Collective - Matthew Coley | Jaime Esposito | Bridget Olenik | Scott Eiklenborg (intern)